These are the official ticket Terms and Conditions (the “T&Cs”) for the New York Pizza Festival: Home Edition (the “Event”). In this case, the Event means collectively The New York Pizza Festival: Home Edition and all associated activities. The Event will be held on April 24-25, 2021 virtually.
PizzFest Promotions LLC, (the “Organizer”) hosts the New York Pizza Festival, a pizza festival attracting consumers, industry professionals, and trade visitors. The Event is held on April 24-25, 2021 according to the following schedule:
By registering for and participating in the Event, the entrant (the ‘Entrant’) agrees to be bound by the following T&Cs.
1. THE EVENT ORGANIZERS
- The Event is organized by PizzFest Promotions LLC. whose registered office PizzFest Promotions LLC, 208 Harristown, Suite 103, Glen Rock, NJ 07452. reserves the right to cancel, modify or terminate this Event at any time if it cannot be operated, conducted or completed as planned for any reason and, in the event of cancellation, substitute another in its place on a date and at a location determined by PizzFest Promotions LLC. at its sole discretion. Because this is a free event, no refunds will be provided if a ticket holder cannot attend the rescheduled date or location.
- The Event includes interviews, recipe demos, and educational content, for ticket holders, which will be hosted by external third parties and sponsors. PizzFest Promotions LLC. reserve the right to cancel, modify or terminate this Event or a workshop / masterclass at any time if it cannot be operated, conducted or completed as planned for any reason and, in the event of cancellation, substitute another in its place on a date and at a location to be determined by PizzFest Promotions LLC. at its sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that PizzFestPromotions, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to change any and all aspects of the Event, including but not limited to, the Event name, themes, content, program, speakers, performers, hosts, moderators, venue, and time.
2. WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
The New York Pizza Festival: Home Edition (The Event) is open to those who:
- Are over 16 on the day of the event
- Are under 16 but have parent or guardian approval
Participation is void where any the above is not met. Registration by anyone under the age of 13 is unauthorized, unlicensed and in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
3. WHAT ARE THE PARTICIPATION CONDITIONS?
- Registration is limited to one (1) entry per person and any additional, subsequent entries will be void. Receipt of tickets reserved will be acknowledged at the end of the registration.
- The Entrant warrants that the information submitted in the online registration form (and any other information supplied to PizzFest Promotions LLC. or any other third party in relation to the Event) is provided truthfully and accurately. Incomplete or illegible entries, or those which are not submitted in accordance with the entry instructions, will be invalid. PizzFest Promotions. is not responsible for undelivered forms submitted or for any computer malfunction in connection with any entry. No responsibility will be accepted for any lost, delayed or damaged entries or for actions or inactions by the Entrant (No expenses including without limitations travel and accommodation expenses incurred in connection with the Event will be paid by PizzFest Promotions LLC.).
- Participation in the Event is voluntary. Should the Entrant elect not to participate in the Event, the Entrant will not be afforded a refund or compensation.
- All costs associated with participation in the Event, in particular travel to and from a participating pizzeria or orders from a participating pizzeria, shall be covered by the Entrant. PizzFest Promotions LLC is not responsible for any costs associated with participation.
- This contract is made between The Entrant and PizzFest Promotions LLC. If the Entrant is reserving tickets for more than one person, on signing these terms and conditions that Entrant (person purchasing the ticket/s) is accepting the terms and condition on behalf of all the ticket holders (Entrants) they have reserved tickets for. The Entrant takes responsibility for these ticket holders and accepts the terms and conditions on their behalf. Any disputes will be with, and must be communicated by, the Main Entrant.
5. HOW DO I REGISTER?
- Registration for the Event will open on March X, 2021 and continue until the Event is over. The Entrant should follow the registration procedure to enter the Event as follows: Visit the New York Pizza Festival website: www.nycpizzafestival.com and purchase a ticket (where the Entrant will be asked to register their details). The Entrant will receive a confirmation via email.
- This website is intended solely for Users who are 16 years of age or above. Any registration by, use of or access to the website registration pages by anyone under 16 is unauthorized, unlicensed and in violation of these Terms & Conditions.
- In order to register for the Event, the Entrant will supply personal information about themselves or personal information may be processed by virtue of their participation. This includes the personal data included in this form, in connection with registration and other personal data processed through the Event itself. PizzFest Promotions LLC will process this personal information for the purposes of administering the Event and for the specific purposes described here in accordance with applicable data protection and privacy law. By accepting these T&C’s, the Entrant consents to PizzFest Promotions LLC using their personal information to keep the Entrant up to date about other similar events and news.
6. LICENSE TO USE COMMENTS, FEEDBACK, SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS AND IDEAS
- The Entrant hereby grants to PizzFest Promotions LLC a perpetual license to use all comments, feedback, social media posts, and ideas the Entrant shares with them, without notice, compensation or prior consent, for any purposes whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products and services and creating, modifying or improving products and services.
7. HEALTH AND SAFETY NOTICE
- Participation in or attendance at the Event involves inherent risks and dangers of accidents, personal and bodily injury and property loss or damage. These may result from Entrant’s own actions or inactions, as well as the actions or inactions of others. Further, there may be other risks not known to the Entrant and not reasonably foreseeable at this time.
- The Entrant voluntarily chooses to assume all risks involved in the Event, both known and unknown.
- PizzFest Promotions LLC and the Virtual Event Hosts are not responsible or liable for any injuries or damages the Entrant may sustain that result from their participation in the Event.
8. HOW SHOULD I CONDUCT MYSELF?
- The Entrant accepts that he/she has a duty to participate in a manner which is as safe as reasonably possible and, in particular, to abide by the rules of the Event, adhere to the safety information and instructions and take reasonable care to avoid dangerous situations and to look after both the Entrant and other Entrants. The Entrant also understands that the consequences of any failure to comply with such rules might include loss of the Entrant’s eligibility to take part in future similar events
- Prohibited Conduct includes
- Limitations on Use. By registering for the Event you agree not to sell, trade, transfer, or share your complimentary access link and/or code, unless such transfer is granted by the Organizer. By registering for the Event, you agree not to share, sell or trade your access. If PizzFest Promotions LLC determines that you have violated this policy, PizzFest Promotions LLC may cancel your access, retain any payments made by you, report you to law enforcement authorities, and ban you from future Events.
- Disruptive Conduct. You acknowledge and agree that PizzFest Promotions LLC reserves the right to remove you from the Event if it is determined that your participation or behavior create a disruption or hinder the Event or the enjoyment of the Event content by other attendees.
- Unethical/Non-Compliant Business Practices. PizzFest Promotions LLC reserves the right to deny participation to anyone who engages in or is reputed to engage in unethical or non-compliant business practices.
- In addition to the requirements and prohibitions set forth in this Section, PizzFest Promotions LLC may also exclude any prospective participant from registering for or participating in the Event.
- PizzFest Promotions LLC. does not provide Entrant with any insurance, either life, travel, medical or liability, for any illness, accident, injury, loss, or damage that may arise in connection with their participation in or attendance at the Event, including without limitation the associated activities. If personal insurance of any kind is desired, this is optional and the Entrant must obtain it themselves. Insurance, all expenses and incidentals not mentioned above are the responsibility of the Entrant in any or all activities associated with this Event is voluntary. In the event that the Entrant elects not to take part in any or all designated activities forming part of the Event, the Entrant will be afforded no additional compensation in exchange therefore or refund.
10. FILM & VIDEO RELEASE
- PizzFest Promotions LLC. and other associated parties authorized by PizzFest Promotions LLC. may photograph or film the Event for advertising, promotional or other commercial purposes. The Entrant hereby consents and agrees that photographs, film and video may be taken whilst participating in the Event and associated activities. To the extent permitted by law, the Entrant irrevocably grants PizzFest Promotions LLC and its associated entities and, where authorized by PizzFest Promotions LLC., third party commercial partners, the right indefinitely and throughout the world, without any expectation of compensation, to use the Entrant’s photograph, video, image, likeness or other recorded media obtained in connection with the Event in any media, including, but not limited to television, the internet, magazines, product catalogues and brochures, point-of-purchase videos and displays, and any other printed or written material in connection therewith, for the purpose of advertising, promoting, marketing, and selling PizzFest Promotions LLC. and associated entities products and/or promoting the Event. This grant to PizzFest Promotions LLC includes, but is not limited to, the right to edit such media, the right to use the media alone or together with other information, and the right to allow others to use or disseminate the media.
11. PIZZFEST PROMOTIONS LLC AND PARTICIPATING RESTAURANTS. RIGHT TO REFUSE ENTRY
- The Entrant understands and acknowledges that PizzFest Promotions LLC and Participating Restaurants. shall at all times be entitled to refuse their admittance, attendance at, and/or their participation in Event activities and participating restaurants if the Entrant does not comply with this agreement or with the directions of PizzFest Promotions LLC or Participating Restaurants. staff or representatives. This includes, but is not limited to, the Entrant not following Covid-19 Protocol when picking up delivery.
12. CANCELLATION POLICY
- The Entrant understands that their participation in the Event is non-transferable and is not redeemable for cash at any point, as stated in clause three (3).
13. OTHER TERMS
- By participating in the Event, the Entrant agrees to be bound by these T&Cs and the decisions of PizzFest Promotions LLC., which shall be final. Any violation of these T&Cs may result in disqualification of the Entrant. If the Entrant is unable to attend and participate in the Event, no compensation will be provided. Participation in additional activities available through the Event on the Event day is optional and may incur additional cost.
- In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Event is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problems, PizzFest Promotions LLC. may, in its sole discretion, suspend the Event to address the impairment and then resume the Event in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these T&Cs. PizzFest Promotions LLC. reserves the right in its sole discretion to remove and ban any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Event or to be acting in violation of these T&Cs or in an inappropriate or disruptive manner, or who might, in the reasonable opinion of PizzFest Promotions LLC., bring the PizzFest Promotions LLC. brand into disrepute.
- Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Event may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, PizzFest Promotions LLC. reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. Failure by PizzFest Promotions LLC. to enforce any term of these T&Cs shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. To the extent permitted by law, by participating in the Event, the Entrant agrees to release and hold harmless PizzFest Promotions LLC., its parent and related entities, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents and any social media platforms used in relation to the promotion and production of the Event (the “Released Parties”) from and indemnify them against any sum, damage, loss, charge, expense, claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Event or receipt or use of a gift, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention during the Event; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Event or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s participation in the Event or receipt or use of any gift.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law and with the exception of liability for gross negligence or wilful misconduct of the Released Parties, the Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action (i) the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of participating in the Event, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for legal fees and (ii) the Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever that may arise in connection with these T&Cs or the Entrant’s participation in the Event. The Entrant confirms that he/she will not publish or post to any website or social media platform or other media operated by PizzFest Promotions LLC. or related to the Event any text, statement, photograph, image or other material which is obscene, defamatory, infringes the intellectual property or other legal rights of any third party or is otherwise unlawful, offensive, discriminatory or inappropriate. PizzFest Promotions LLC. will have the right to remove any material at its discretion and take appropriate legal action against any person found to be or alleged to be in breach of this clause.
- These T&Cs and any disputes arising in connection thereto shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States of America and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts. If for any reason, a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, the remainder of these T&Cs will still be applicable and in full force and effect.