Angelo Greco e Giuseppe Furfaro
Founded by Leone family, Pizzeria Trianon Da Ciro is located in via Pietro Colletta 44, took the name from the theater, Trianon, which for years has been the performing place for the best artists of the Neapolitan and Italian theater scene.
The Pizzeria was born in 1923, in a particular historical period. Those years, between the two world wars, represented a difficult moment for Naples; the population was struggling to recover and unfortunately still suffered from hunger. For this reason, the Pizzeria Trianon owners began to make giant pizzas and the famous pizza “wheel cart”, because it consists of a very thin dough of long rising dough, about 35 cm wide, which could satisfy a person’s appetite for a whole day. Since hundred years the management is still the same, the Ciro and Giorgina Leone’s heirs are witnesses of a long tradition of pizza chefs and the only custodians of the techniques of dough that have been handed down for three generations.